Tuesday, October 15, 2024

The Demonstration

The Demonstration

by Bob Peterson

Many of my "more interesting" OBEs can be found in the online text of my first book, but most of them are from 40 years ago. People sometimes ask: What are my OBEs like today? When I rewrote my website earlier this year, I realized how few of my recent OBEs appear in my blog. 

Well here is an OBE that's much more recent. Hopefully it will some day make its way into a book.

 I'm dreaming I’m in a classroom with my brother and two unknown women. A third woman stands tall, pacing at the far side of the room, hands behind her back like some kind of Himalayan master. Although unseen, I feel the presence of several powerful energy beings, the same "angels" as before, who look on, a silent audience.

 With a thought-ball the Himalayan master asks me to help demonstrate the new meditation technique with a volunteer. I feel like an organ grinder monkey trained to turn the crank on command, but I nod my readiness.

One of the women stands up and approaches me: a volunteer. As our eyes meet she asks, "Have you ever done this before?"

Calm but confident, I answer “No.”

Somehow she knows what’s about to happen, even if I do not. She asks, “Can you lift me?”

I answer “Yes, probably. If I have to.”

She extends her hands and I take them in mine. As we touch I’m drawn into a trance. The trance deepens and I become fully conscious and aware. This is no longer a dream. This is an out-of-body experience in a consensus reality. And I know exactly what I need to do.

With gentle hands I ease her close and our foreheads touch, then melt together like two candles whose flames combine.

Her consciousness and mine merge, but only at the head chakras, both crown and third-eye. My sense of identity blurs and a rough otherworldly vibration builds inside my head. Or should I say "our" heads. Our single unified head? Which is it?

I feel a strange thrill, like stepping off a cliff with a hang-glider. But it’s not erotic; there is nothing at all sexual about this. It's not even close to the sensations of astral sex. It is as if both our non-physical heads and consciousness merge. Our heads vibrate in unison like we’re holding onto some kind of invisible jackhammer.

Then poof: I lose my perception of the room, although I know I’m still “in” it at some other level. It’s like I brought her with me to another dimension, a higher plane.

Our merged consciousness is like one unified energy body, alone, on a higher plane of existence. I am (or should I say "we are"?) delighted and bask in this wonderful trance feeling. I don’t understand what I feel, but it’s intense. And delightful.

After a minute our heads separate, but our hands and bodies still touch, and our consciousness is still merged. Overcome, I gasp aloud, “Wow! This is amazing!”

With our bodies still touching, I realize the next step from her earlier premonition: Can you lift me? I reach down, take her feet in my cupped hands and raise her entire body over my head. Still merged and vibrating, I hold her high above me. Now we are like a unified flaming column of Conscious Light, burning and buzzing with inter-dimensional energy.

Through the burning buzz, I hear a question from one of the angels to the Himalayan master back in the classroom, “How long can he do this?”

I know—we know—the answer. I telepath, knowing that the angels can hear. This is effortless. I can do this forever if need be.

The Himalayan master tosses another thought-ball: “The demonstration is over.”

I gently set the volunteer on the ground and our minds and bodies separate. I wake up, this time in the physical. It was intense. But puzzling.

Bob Peterson,
15 October 2024


If you have ideas for blog articles related to astral projection and out-of-body experiences, send me an email: bob@robertpeterson.org.

If you like my work, visit my website, robertpeterson.org, where you'll find lots of other free OBE advice and links.

Return to the index of my blog articles



4 comments:

  1. I consider this a lucid dream. You didnt consciously enter into it and awoke only after being in it. That is the definition of a lucid dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucid dream, not OBE. You know this, Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful OBE, Bob. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete